[pct-l] PCT-L Digest

The PCT-L digest is a great service.  One of the responsibilities I take
when replying to a post in a digest is to trim the digest so that only the
content related to my post is included.  Since I find it embarrassing to
post the whole digest to the list in one of my replies, I don't hit Reply
when replying to a post in the digest.  Instead, I start a new email,
pasting just the material I want to reply to.  It takes a little extra
effort on my part, but since I often compose my posts in several sittings,
or in a hurry, starting my reply in a new email eliminates the added step of
remembering whether I have trimmed the digest or not.

If you don't know about the digest: It groups the emails from this list so
my inbox just gets one or two PCT-L emails in a day.  If you want to find
out more, log on at: http://mailman.hack.net/mailman/listinfo/pct-l, then
scroll down to see the digest Subscription Option.\

John B., the hiker formerly known as Cupcake