[pct-l] re: sleeping bags

Steve,

I've gotta say, I love my Nunatak Arc Alpinist (http://www.nunatakusa.com/) sleeping bag.  I'm still figuring out how best to bug proof my sleeping on hot nights while on the trail, but for warmth and weight, it can't be beat.
I tested it in backyard a couple weeks ago, and was completely comfortable in the 25 degree wind.  My face was freezing until I turned on my side and pulled it over my head; then I slept like a baby.
I've also slept with it on 60+ degree nights, and its comfy as a blanket, with a leg splayed out to the side.
In the next couple weeks, I'll find a free rainy night and try it out in the wet, I expect the EPIC shell will win out over measly Bay Area rain.

Conor
Class of '04