[pct-l] Excellent gear list by triple crown couple

We just saw a show by Ken and Marcia Powers, who completed the Triple Crown
this year (Pacific Crest Trail 2000, Continental Divide Trail 2002, Appalachian
Trail 2003) these trails total about 8000 miles - an excellent show, but I
particularly recommend their website http://home.pacbell.net/kdpo/ It has a
detailed equipment list including weight, broken out for each trail.

Also, it has their food list by meal, as originally planned and what they
ended up doing.

Ralph Alcorn
www.backpack45.com
Shepherd Canyon Books
Publisher of We're in the Mountains, Not Over the Hill:
Tales and Tips From Seasoned Women Backpackers