[pct-l] Phones

Hey Monte,

I think the DoD is already working on a chip under the skin to record
medical information and idenity, and who knows what else. Like most
technological advances; threre are gains and losses.  For instance,
medical history available immediately when a wounded person brought into
a medical facility. OTOH, easier to keep track of one. Could open
another opportunity in the black market -- identity chips removed.

John (writing in soggy Crescent City, CA)