[pct-l] contacts

I know many hikers who wear contacts while thru-hiking.  I've met hikers who
take them out each night, but most wear the disposable contacts.  They're no
more work than they are here at home.  Actually, I took my contacts out more
often while hiking than I do here at home.  That is because while
thru-hiking, I took them out every night I spent in town, because I knew
that I didn't want to take them out when I was sleeping on the trail.  Here
at home, I have the opportunity to take them out every single night, so I
put it off.

Contact solution is readily available in trail towns.  Even the smaller
resupply stores have a small toiletry section (tylenol, calamine,
toothpaste, shampoo) and many have contact solution.  It may not be the
brand you're used to using, but you can definitely find some.  Tangent may
not have seen contact solution in the stores because he may not have been
looking for it.

>From the hottest toys to tips on keeping fit this winter, you’ll find a
range of helpful holiday info here.