[pct-l] Keeping warm at night

In a message dated 11/28/03 9:42:56 PM, john@frozenpoodle.com writes:

<< If only Dunsmuir was easier to get to.  Next time, I'll include some soap
designed to wash down in my Dunsmuir resupply box.

I went over to the Castella grocery store and accosted a total of 2 people
before I got a ride to Shasta City. My boots were shot and needed repairs. The
local cobbler said tough luck, they were beyond repair. So I got some shoe glue
instead and that allowed me to make it to Seiad Valley where a new pair was
mailed to me.
  The guy that gave me a ride knew everybody in town. He took me all over
town on his errands and mine and even insisted on buying me breakfast and refused
my offer of gas money