[pct-l] tips and tricks - handout

Donna et al.

I started accumlating all the good stuff out of the
current PCT-L chatter, plus the archives from the last
year, so there's definitely some good stuff in there.
It will keep evolving until the day I leave for the
Kick Off, but I would like to distribute it
periodically before then, because it will have lots of
planning value to folks ahead of time.

So I'll keep updating it, and:
1. Periodically announce on the PCT-L about where it
can be downloaded from (or can you send attachments to
the PCT-L?)
2. Make up a nice final version and print a bunch of
copies to distribute at the Kick Off (thanks for the
idea!).

So keep the great ideas and insight coming!  And keep
putting up with my dumb questions!

Best,

Dave T.

P.S. Donna, I'm definitely looking forward to meeting
you and your husband.  I'll be the one sleeping in the
grass in the yard all day, only occasionally rising to
eat pizza and ice cream, in between lengthy naps!