[pct-l] pct '04 planning

In a message dated 11/26/2003 2:09:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
go4ahike@verizon.net writes:

> But, unlike you, they have no reason to deny my application
> and I have a passport.

I don't know all the criteria to issue a denial, although I figure an arrest
is one, so I didn't bother trying.  Glad to hear you're such an upstanding
citizen and a self-righteous one at that!

As far as the passport goes, you don't need one to get into Canada or Mexico
for that matter.  Actually I was able to walk into Mexico at a border crossing
without showing any ID whatsoever.  I guess they appreciate tourism more than
out neighbor to the North.

.