[pct-l] pct'04 planning

Sure, you're SUPPOSED to get the permit to enter Canada.  I got mine in 2002
and 2003.  But nobody will check for it.  The PCT crosses into Canada in the
middle of the woods.  There aren't any guards or anything, and nobody will
ask you for your permit.  Actually, I heard one story of a hiker who passed
some Canadian officials while hiking, and he had to show his permit.

The greater concern is having the proper identification to get back into the
US.

Groove on the latest from the hot new rock groups!  Get downloads, videos,
and more here.  http://special.msn.com/entertainment/wiredformusic.armx