[pct-l] RE: p.c.t not just for hikers anymore

I remember that underpass. I was taking a break in its shade when all of a
sudden a beat up old pickup truck came through and stopped. A very gaunt,
serious looking dude stepped out, looking all the world like he belonged in a biker
gang. He started rummaging through all the garbage looking for something of
value. He was not aware of my presence with his back to me. Something told me
not to let him know I was there. The way he looked and the way he picked thru
the garbage with such intent, and the fact that no one else was there made me
feel VERY uneasy. So I quietly put my pack on and slipped around the corner of
the underpass and hid until he left
 Glad they cleaned up that mess. It looked like garbage had been there since
the overpass was built