[pct-l] pct '04 planning

In a message dated 11/25/03 11:22:10 AM, Steven.Setzer@Colorado.EDU writes:

<< Assuming I have my gear
together, and I read up on what to expect and when/where, what else
really needs to be done? >>

Not much in my opinion. Just keep yourself in reasonable shape to avoid
strains the first few days. Just educate yourself as you are doing. Commitment is
more important than preparation. You should make  list and timetable to solve
foreseeable problems such as where the money is going to come from and what to
do about the house, cat and lawn assuming you have them