From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net]On Behalf Of robert vance
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2003 4:36 PM
To: PCT-L@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: RE: [pct-l] p.c.t not just for hikers anymore

"Carl (1977 Kelty Kid)" <csiechert@hotmail.com> wrote:
Is there a law against gay hikers in Riverside County? I'm not sure why this
would be a "problem" for you or the sheriff.

no but there are laws against lewd conduct in public.,let me explain.maybe
your not familer with the term crusing in this context.what is going on is
men are visiting this spot for the purpose of soliciting others to engage in
public sex acts.

i did`nt post this because of raging homophobia or to  gay bash,i posted
this info to let people know what is going on in the area .