[pct-l] tips n' tricks.

Steve wrote: I'll be thru hiking the pct in 2004 as
well.  When you get things together, can you please
send be a copy of this document?

Definitely.  I'm sort of slowly asking the questions
that I have, and as answers that make sense for me
come back in, I'm collating them into categories.  I'm
sure the activity on PCT-L will take off in the next
coupla months as people really get down to planning,
and I'll occasionally let people know it's available
and send my tips n' tricks document out to people who
are interested.