[pct-l] Big Agnes sleeping bag

Hey Strider,
I used a Big Agnes "Mica" (20 F, Polarguard 3D Fill) for my 2001
thru-hike and have used it on every overnight excursion since the
PCT. It's a good bag for the weight but I've found that the z-rest I
use as the insertable sleeping mat doesn't fit as snugly as the Big
Agnes Mummy Pad probably does. So as I tend to get drafts robbing my
precious body heat, I've been using a fleece liner and on some
really cold stretches one of those reflective thermal bags to go
over the Big Agnes. My only major gripe with the bag is that there's
too much dead air space inside, from the torso up. Elastic going
around the bag would help keep it closer to the body. But that may
be personal preference, I like a snug fit when I'm sleepin'.
Peace
-John "sassafras"