[pct-l] p.c.t not just for hikers anymore

<<<
after looking  at my cars p.c.t.
decal had no problem beliveing

My college age daughter tried to enter a private parking area near Cal Poly
Pomona the other day but was turned away by an attendant.   However, as she
turned the car around he stopped her and said "Hey, anyone with a PCT sticker on
their car can park here for free by me, I hiked the trail in 1982!"  My
daughter told him that I was into supporting the trail and that was why the sticker
was on her car.

You just never know when that little sticker will strike a familiar nerve.

Of course, a PCT sticker on a car is sort of a contradiction to me, however,
any increase in public awareness of the PCT is likely to help the stewardship
support.

Greg
"Strider"
Hummel