[pct-l] Titanium pot on sale

I just got my titanium pot from REI - on sale for 28.00, Evernew Ultralight
1.3 L pot, weights 4.6 oz (Catalog says, I did not weight it)

This is somwhat lighter than the similar pot that I have been using for 4
years.  The insulating rubber on the handle is mostly gone and it has two
sizeable dings on the bottom of my much used and blackened pot (the dings
compliments of two different horses that rolled on the pot when it was in
my "saddlebag").

I could probably go smaller but the width of the pot gives good energy
efficiency that a  narrower pot wouldn't(more flames and heat would spill
around a narrower pot), and I have grown to like the size.  I have also
found that I can nest 4 eggs in amongst the stove and support and then put
oats around the whole thing.

Goforth