[pct-l] p.c.t not just for hikers anymore

the p.c.t. is known for many things,grand mountain ranges,glaciers,deserts and friendly people. well apperently some people are being a little too friendly on part of the trail.
i was coming back from palm springs a couple of weeks ago, and decided to stop off at the p.c.t.s I-10 trailhead to bbq up some lunch. i was sitting by the I-10 undepass eating when a riverside county sherriff stopped by. i figured it was just a routine check ,so i gave him my id and explained that i was just a harmless p.c.t. fan,which after looking  at my cars p.c.t. decal had no problem beliveing.now here`s where it gets strange(i hope your sitting down),he told me he came to check me out because they had been having problems there.he told me the underpass had gained noterioty as a(your not going to belive this!)gay crusing spot! i guess that part of the p.c.t. is now known as the inland empires new ,umm gay hangout(this really explaned some of the graffitti i saw).
just when you think youve heard it all.rob