[pct-l] NYTimes.com Article: A Canadian Drama: ExitBears,Pursued by Hum...

I cary my long ice axe as a hiking pole in Grizzly Country (caps deliberate)
but in my couple of trips there never had an encounter.  First trip was in
early 1971 or
1972 on my honeymoon, then later in 92... what a difference in the build up!

Richard