Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2003 8:14 AM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] Sleeping Bag Liner

clip
He talks about taking off his clothes and then getting into the liner and
bag.
Does this mean it is better not to wear any clothing in a silynlon bag
liner?
What do you think? I for one want to put my sleeping clothes on, or am I
defeating the purpose.
Cheers,
Marge the old gal

You Are Never Too Old To Begin A Thru Hike
SirJames from Southern California
Candidate ... PCT Class of 2008