[pct-l] sleeping bag liner

Marge,
  I just got it this year only used it a couple of times. I sleep in silk longjohns, and fleece ski hat, I sleep cold,the liner helps alot. I have had one of his tents for a number of years,its great one of the first ones Kurt made. I just ordered a new one , my step-son will be useing my old one on the PCT this spring.Kurt said the new tent will be close to a pound and a half, the old one was 1lb. 12oz.

                                          Carl