From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of Judith Rush
Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2003 8:14 AM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] Sleeping Bag Liner

I use a WM ultralight down bag, I keep it dry by useing a waterproff
Sleeping bag liner that doubles as a packpack liner that I bought at
www.wanderlustgear.com I hit thunderstorms just about every time I go
backbacking and it keeps things dry.I put it in my pack first then put
everything else in it. As a sleeping bag liner it gives about 10 degrees
added warmth. It weighs about 3 ozs.