[pct-l] Numbness

At 21 years old, I found the same numbness occured using the old, non-padded,
Kelty Tioga waist belt.  It caused a numbness over a rectangular area on the
top of my thigh for the last 20 years, only now regaining full feeling.  I
don't think age has anything to do with it other than you may be more susceptable
to it after beating up your back for 40 years.

Also the numbness in two toes from the early stages of frost bite has ebbed
and the feeling has returned.

Time heals some wounds.

Greg
"Strider"