[pct-l] pct closures in WA.

I knew there was an alternate route around Glacier Peak but couldn't find any
info on it. After following the route you described I was able to discern the
zig zagged trail on my forest service map of Glacier Peak. Better start
thinking about reading glasses.
  I'm sure what you described will be the preferred route this year. Assuming
no other major damage. Perhaps this route should become the official PCT
since it doesn't have the bridge problems of the west side route