[pct-l] eastside departure points

"Booger" is a good way to classify Baxter, Sawmill, and Taboose Passes. We
had to bail out over Taboose Pass in late July 1998 because of snow. We
called it "Taboo." It drops 6,000 feet elevation in just 7 miles. The upper
half is loose football-sized rock and the bottom half is sand. Although it
follows a creek, it's often unreachable from the trail, and there's only
about three places to camp as the canyon is so steep.

I said I'd never do down Taboo again, but did so the following year to pick
up the 40 miles of JMT I had not yet hiked. Taboo is fairly popular with
climbers as it's a quick way to some good peaks.

AsABat