[pct-l] Introduction

Yes, I was one of the ten winners at the 2002 PCTKO.  But I can't claim
that I invented this device (the Equalizer).  They have been available
commercially for two decades, known as the 'freshette' or the 'lady J'.
just thought they were overpriced for a chunk of plastic, so I figured
out
how to make one from a plastic salad dressing bottle.  This device
allows
women to urinate standing up without removing clothing.  Any women who
need
the pattern, send me an e-mail.  It weighs about one ounce.
Marion