[pct-l] camera phones

Dave

I think you might find that the quality may be inferior with these camera
phones.  I'm not really at the cutting edge of them, but I'm pretty sure
they only take 640 x 480 which is fine for simple picture messages on a
phone and even may look kind of okay on a web page (here's one a friend of
mine took on his camera phone
http://www.richardhare.net/photos/image(45).jpg ) Even if the lenses were
any good and the phone could take a 4mp shot  I doubt there's a  network
around at present which would cope with sending such large amounts of data.
(or even a backpackers pocket deep enough to stay connected whilst it gets
sent)

Maybe one day! It would certainly be a neat way to go!

Rik