[pct-l] 1976 PCT book

I just finished a one sitting reading of Pacific Trail Hiking Guide by Chuck
Long. Published in 1976 it's a great collection of experiences of 15 Pct
hikers. Pre-PCT-L these hikers via a prepared questionnaire share their
experiences with food, gear, expenses and resupply points. Although some of
the equipment is different (ya don't hear mention of skis much on the list)
not much has changed, the opinions and styles are as different as they are
today.
I'll bring this book to the ADZ for anyone interested to peruse also just
acquired an old photo album circa 1910 with camping and packing pictures of
the Sierra Nevada and Sierra Madre. Great Fun!

Frustrated with dial-up? Get high-speed for as low as $26.95.