[pct-l] RE: Introductions

I think all these new introductions are cool. Welcome lurkers & newbies!

I'm a 40+ graphic designer by day, thru-hiking madman by night (y'know,
in my dreams...) My big goal is just to finish section-hiking
Caleefornia. I've made it as far as Mt. Whitney, with about 100 miles of
holes along the way. I live in Orange County, about 2 hours from the PCT
in any direction, from Campo to the Angeles Crest. This is where I've
skipped around, hoping to connect the dots on long weekends.

I believe in Kelty, New Balance, clacking poles and bear cans (along
with life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness). I also believe that
this is an amazing community and my trail life has been vastly improved
by all that goes on here. Thanks.

Molasses