[pct-l] PCT with a dog?

Hello-

I am planning to begin the PCT next year and wish to bring my dog with me for
the first couple of months.  I'll be starting in the south, and would like to
hike with him as far as Kennedy Meadows.  Looking at my maps, I see that
there are some parks along the way, and I'd like to know about their regulations
regarding dogs.  I am most concerned about the Anza-Borego Park, as I see I
will be well within its borders.

Has anyone hiked the trail with a dog?  Do you know if I can have him with me
within a park if I keep him leashed, carrying his own pack?

Thanks in advance for your feedback-

Darrell