[pct-l] Treating water

way to go, hiker. grin.

Hiker <hiker@godlikebuthumble.com> wrote:At 07:59 AM 11/9/03, conniedavis@earthlink.net wrote:
>Drinking untreated water is like many of the other decisions we make on
>the trail, it's a calculated risk, and worth weighing the potential
>consequences.

There is a real risk of drive by shootings, so whenever I go out on the
street I always make sure wear my bullet proof vest. I know it is heavy and
expensive, and it take time to put it on every day, but I read about people
being killed in drive by shootings in South Central all the time and that
really worries me. People keep telling me that there are no drive-bys here
in Beverly Hills, but......

TFIC