[pct-l] Digital Photography on the trail

I got a Canon A-70 this year and took it on the Colorado Trail for a month. I used one set of rechargable AA batteries. I took 180 pictures and used the LCD a good amount of the time. It is a 3.2 megapixel with excellent macro capabilities. You can get wide angle or telephoto adapters either from Canon or other companies. you can shoot short videos with sound. There are several shooting modes. Panorama shots with photo stitch is included. I have prints up to 8 x 10 and they look great on my walls. It comes with a 3x optical zoom lens. This is my trail camera of choice. I apologize for sounding like a commercial but I really like this camera. I also got one of the small camera bags from Lowe Pro. It is nicely padded, has a velcro strap to fit over the hip belt of a pack, and a built in rain cover. Is it April yet? Hurry!!!!