[pct-l] Hey it's me!!!!

Hey everyone!!
My name is Tim Dickerson, or cliffhanger (new trail name ). I'm a boy scout and am pretty new at the long distance hiking thing. I did a 54 mile section of the PCT last summer and loved it!!! My troop and I went from McKenzie to Willamette pass. It convinced me to do a thru hike. I talked to a lot of the thru hikers that we ran into on the way and enjoyed hearing about their adventures, successes, and failures (good thing or I may do the same mistake). Some people we ran into were: the "Clean Machines" (thanks for recommending me to this forum ;P), "shay", "DNA" , and other very interesting people. It was great to have these people open me up to the wonderful world of hiking. Thank you. I'm thinking of doing the PCT the summer right after high school, that way I wont be pressed for time to get back for yet another year of high school. In the mean time I will section hike the oregon part and have a docious time doing it. I've been on this forum for a few months and have loved the information and conversations that go on here. I've pasted and copied to print some of this info out and have used it. I just recently made an alcohol stove which I think is totally the most awesome little hiking gizmo that I've seen so far. If there is any1 that would like to help me out with hiking advice for my future endeavors it is greatly appreciated. well I'm out so I'll talk t'y'all l8tr!!
Cliffhanger