[pct-l] Seirra runs

Viral gastroenteritis is very contagious. Possibly the reason so many people
get sick in the Sierra is the entended break and close contact with other
hikers at Kennedy Meadows? Between food, drink and social activities,
perhaps this could explain an outbreak if people are indeed suffering from
viral gastroenteritis.

Tick