[pct-l] PCTA member discounts

Sport Chalet, which is a mostly-southern California chain,  just opened
new store in Redlands. This is near the San Bernardino National Forest,
35 miles down the hill from Big Bear.  Their backpacking gear selection
is not as good as a typical REI, but not bad.

They told me today that they give a discount to PCTA members. I will be
testing that out on some new superfeet next week.

I did not see this kind of info anywhere on a PCTA FAQ. Did I miss it?

Disclosures - none to make, just a customer.

jej