[pct-l] Sierra runs

I've read several articles including the recent Backpacker article.  They
all seem to agree that treating is probably not necessary.  But this is
confusing if several thru hikers are getting sick in the Sierra.  I guess
it could be from poor hygiene but that wouldn't explain why this only
happens in the Sierra.

I'll look into this pink snow thing and get back to everyone (I know lots
of drinking water/environmental scientists).  We have it in CO and its
never gotten me sick.  But I do most of my backpacking after the big
snowmelt.

Steve