Bears & Losing weight (Was Re: [pct-l] yet another intro)

You hear about the two guys going backpacking. Jeff went to JD's house and
said, "JD, why are you running?"

JD: "I'm getting in shape for our backpacking trip."

Jeff: "We won't be running when we go backpacking."

A week goes by and Jeff goes to JD's house again.

Jeff: "JD, why are you running again?"

JD: "I'm getting in shape for our backpacking trip."

Jeff: "We won't be running when we go backpacking."

JD: "Yeah, but there are bears in the woods."

Jeff: "JD, you can't outrun a bear."

JD: "I don't have to outrun the bear; I just have to outrun you."

Hope this isn't an old joke.

Peace,
Jim

http://pct04.com