[pct-l] Introduction

>>if everyone else jumped off a bride, >>
What were you doing on the bride in the first place??

I'm Carolyn, AKA "Dances With Goats", member of the hiking  pair "The Goat
Ladies"
I hike in Oregon and Washington and lurk on the trail around Ramona Falls as
a trail volunteer for the FSS Wilderness Steward program.

I have no plans to thru-hike but my lifetime goals is to do all the good
parts, strictly defined as such by my partner and me. We'll be on the Tahoe
Rim Trail and PCT next summer.