[pct-l] digital cameras on the PCT 2004

I used a Kodak easy shot digital camera on my last backing trip. I would
never dream of going back to film. Digital is ultra light design in action. And
one never has to worry about running out of film or finding it. Or paying for
mediocre pictures. Just delete them instead
    Could you download them from your card to a Zip drive disk when you have
access to a computer? You would need a Zip drive and disks too. I would put
the used cards in a safe place such as with my credit cards and ID. Can you
e-mail them to your home computer? Could use a cell phone for that, I think
   I gave up on using/recharging the camera's battery. Mine works on AA
batteries too. I got about 30 pictures on 2 AA batteries