[pct-l] cook pots

In a message dated 11/5/03 1:23:53 PM, ilja@cs.caltech.edu writes:

<< I have the feeling that the titanium pot users believe they've
got the wonder-material because they paid a lot for it.

I've used all three materials. I bought the titanium one because I get the
same weight as aluminum and get a far more durable pot than aluminum which melts
easy and dents/bends much easier. It's a better quality at the same weight
and one pays more for quality. And I can put my titanium one in hot campfire
coals as long as I like