[pct-l] Introduction

Hi... I'm Teisha, trail name Aranare(Dawnfire).  I'm 27 yrs old i've lived in Oregon all my life, and have explored it via car camping and day hiking a lot.  My parents took me on my first camping trip(a 10 day hunting trip) at 5 months old and i have camped/hiked(once i could walk) regularly since.  I love Oregon!  I am currently a Home Childcare Provider, which enables me to take time off (within reason) for camping/hiking trips.

This summer i am taking 2 months to walk and explore the Oregon section of the PCT and adjacent trails/lakes/mountains/etc.  I have researched the history of locations along the trail, and the next step is plants and animals.  The more i can get in my head the less i have to carry on my back  : )  I am soo looking forward to this upcoming trip.  And have been considering adopting a Golden Retriever for my training and trail companion.  My 75 yr old grandmother(who has hike much of her life) will be joining me from Timberline to Cascade Locks.

Thanks to those who have responded to my inquiries recently
Aranare  : )