[pct-l] Introduction

Hi--

My name is Jenny Holliday, I lack a trail name, I'm 25, and I plan to walk from Mexico to Canada in '04.  I don't have a whole lot of experience with hiking, but I love it and I am utilizing the sage advice of this list and my friend David (Id'02).

I'm originally from NW Ohio but currently live in Sacramento.  I've just about finished my year of service as an Americorps*VISTA with the Sacramento Hunger Commission.  I'll be continuing on as staff until I hike the PCT, with an exception of a month-long jaunt to New Zealand, starting the middle of this month.

I plan to have a journal on trailjournals.com and I will be at the ADZPCTKO.  I look forward to talking/meeting/hiking with ya'll!

Jenny