[pct-l] Washington Floods and the Big Blow Down.

At 07:31 PM 11/3/03, Marshall Karon wrote:
>Who knows what next year will bring, but this year's rain and wind were
>probably exceptional and won't be repeated at this level again for a while.

This may not be the case. With the current level of global warming, the
additional energy in the atmosphere will probably contribute to instability
in weather patterns.

Read that as more severe and less predictable storms, unseasonably warm and
cold weather, and more droughts and floods. Maybe we all better get our
thru-hikes in while we can.

Should be a fun time <g>