[pct-l] Mail Drops for 2004

I also will be on the PCT next year. I wouldn't worry about it right now, I
don't think that much of the PCT was affected. I'll be up over the winter to
check everything out in the So Cal areas. By the time we all reach
Washington, we can then begin to worry about the flood damage. Plan your
hikes with the possibility of a reroute in mind.

Sean Crookham