[pct-l] S. Calif. Fires vs PCT

> Cedar fire
>
> My interpretation indicates that the A8 section from Laguna Campground
north
> thru A9 and approx to where the PCT crosses the Mason Valley Truck Trail,
> 1 mile into section A10. This is approx. 10 trail miles.

The sort of good news for the PCT in Section A is that most of the PCT
affected by the Cedar fire burned in last year's Pines fire. I haven't had a
chance to get up there yet (maybe next weekend), but if James'
interpretation is accurate, and it appears to be, that only a couple miles
of PCT from Laguna CG to Pioneer Mail. The rest burned last year.

AsABat