[pct-l] ADZPCTKO People & the Fire

scourtway@bpa-arch.com writes:

> today the fire has reached the sunrise highway which parallels the PCT
> along
> mt. laguna.  with easterly winds strong it doesn't look good.

I was down in that area last month and checked out the "Lucky 5" water cache
on the Sunrise Hwy just south of Mt. Laguna and at the top of Oriflame Canyon.
 This area burned last year, so there wont be much for the fire to consume
when it reaches this area.  By the way, the trail looked okay, a little eroded
but fine and the hillsides were green with new growth coming up all over from a
few rain storms the area had gotten in the couple weeks before.

Greg