[pct-l] [OT] Size Comparisons for the So. Cal. Fires

	Ihis message is sorta off-topic for PCT-L, but is perhaps
informative.  I tried to illustrate to my nephew in Hawaii the total
size of the burned area in So. Calif. due to the ongoing fires.  The
total area burned is nearing twice the size of the island of Oahu.
It's about half the size of the big island of Hawai'i.  Or, if you
wish, it's about the size of the land area of the state of Rhode
Island.  You might overlook the District of Columbia in a burned area
this big.

					Craig "Computer" Rogers