[pct-l] Proposed re-supply

In a message dated 10/27/2003 8:47:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,
shawmanford@yahoo.com writes:

> For those who are interested, I have posted my proposed re-supply at my
> on-line journal:
> <A HREF="http://www.trailjournals.com/location.cfm?trailname=1752";>http://www.trailjournals.com/location.cfm?trailname=1752</A>

I'd buy and mail all my intended mail drops for Oregon in Ashland, and all my
Washington drops in Cascades locks.

And since you appear to be into hitching and checking out towns, you may want
to go to Markleeville (J4) from Ebetts Pass between Sonora Pass and Echo
Lake.  There's a very good resturaunt/bar, several stores, motel and PO there,
etc.

Sly