[pct-l] off-topic: brown recluse spiders

Brown Recluse Spiders are a smallish spider, usually about 1 cm in length.
Overall length with legs is perhaps 1 inch long. The violen shape appears on
the cephalothorax which is the combined head/thorax area of the spider and
not the underbelly or abdomen.

http://ohioline.osu.edu/hyg-fact/2000/images/2061_2.jpg

Sean Crookham