[pct-l] off-topic: brown recluse spiders, NOW TENTS

Hi,

I use a Henry Shires tarptent without a floor, which has served me well
enough until now. A few bugs do get in, though. Henry does make tarps with a
floor sewn in now, which should keep the bugs out completely, so check them
out: www.tarptent.com. I prefer one without a floor because the floor can do
double duty as something else, in my case a rain poncho.

Saskia