[pct-l] RE: Resupply - my questions

 Nocona wrote:
>I'm also sending a bump box (or floater box) up the trail with me.  Where I
send it varies, but it is
>something I see once every 2-3 weeks.

I spent more on mailing my bounce box than the value ($ and otherwise) of
the stuff inside it.  Admittedly, until Belden, I had a huge bounce box,
which I slimmed down to a big bounce box in between watching the fist fights
in the bar there.

Next time I pay waaay to much for batteries, sunblock, etc. along the way
and still save money.  I bounce only what I can't get for any price, like a
camera battery recharger. I bounced four books, thinking, oh, maybe some
section I'll want to read. Ha!

John B., the hiker formerly known as Cupcake